Is It harm ?? Or anything if a big boys cry ?
I think NO -.- People who doesn't cry is cooled blooded -.-
BUT 1st i say i Dint cry kay ?!!!
And 1 whole day i out From 12 I dint go home , Then about 7 . We go celebrate Hilmi Birthday !! then We go His house to sleepover !!! But then suddenly they talk about relationship thingy ... I also Join lor ... But then RajjieG ask me ...
Raj : Bro , i think Jessica and your relationship very fake ...
Me: I was like -.- WTF ? then i answered ! I know i can feel it too :(
Raj : I see you two never talk wan -.- very boring you know ..
ME : YA i know right !
Raj : I SEE YOU VERY KASIAN ...
ME : Bro , I DON CARE !
And then , I was like so emo ... I think " I think that she is hiding everything from me " :((
I was so DOWN DOWN DOWN !
And then we reach Hilmi house RAJ , DIl , ME , My bro Is here !!!
But also gossip gossip sikit lar . Mesti la Boy mesti also must have sikit gossip sikit lar . !!!
Congrtaz JESSICA TIEW GETS HER IPHONE4S !! MUaHAHHAah
I think It's end here ? HAhahah bye bye :)) See you guys next Post