Tuesday, 10 January 2012

10/1/12 !!

Hmm , Hi guys ... Yea , Form 2 is really hard and many hard work need to do :) Yea , i din't do my Moral work so need to stay at LIS square do -.- Damn hot ... hahaha , today is my First time saying face to face HI to her :) hahaha ... she was like " HI JEREMY " After 3.30 , I got bsb training -.- Not so fun ... but then 4.30 go practice chinese drum ... SO MANY THINGS TO DO ... tomorrow lagi got Dance , but then SHE also got follow !! fuyoo , GOD I LOVE YOU !
Then i take my nap at 7 -9 FUU no need sleep edi tonight .. then about 9.30 jessica was skyping with Ronnica :) Then I call she to invite me !!! :)) 

The fun part come :) when we were skyping ... I using high volume and try to hear what SHE is doing , Suddenly !! -.- All of her family member shout shout because of seeing American Idol ! I think its not fair i think they are saying :)  -.- MY GOD ! I LIKE IT , It's the WARMNESS of the FAmily <3 

I wish I can Feel that kind of warmness inside my family </3 I dint say my family was no heart , just yea , they keep work work ! Because of us also :| 

I think It's time !! FOR ME TO WATCH TV IN 10:51 !! hahaha !! 

BYE BYE !!