Sunday, 18 December 2011

Miss you so much

Hey , I'm Back ... Yea , I not a Diary person so I wont Keep update unless I was told to do so :)) And Just nothing much to say ..just now I skype with her (don ask who because you all know it ).

I skype with she , yea she is with her AUNTY = "KongIngPing" . I was so shy to talk ... but at last it doesn't work out so smooth ... because her laptop out of battery , Shiat!!! , So sienz ... i look at her face , she is so damn CUTE :)  Now ,'12:52a.m.' I still missing that face of hers :(( Just cant stop thinking about her ... yea guys , now i felt how is it when you so in love with someone <3.

God , please 2012 fast come . I wan meet her everyday at school !! And hope the earth wont die so fast ... And God , One more think i pray for ... Please ensure my Family member safe &sound ... Friends is healthy and good , and studies is good , Last thing ! ... Make sure more good friends is coming to me !!
I REALLY LOVE YOU !! JESSICA TIEW