I'm back . Yes it's Jeremy Ng here :) muahaha . Actually i was lazy to type ... just my bro A.K.A rajvir singh :) call me to write :) 1st at 26/11/11 i was at karambrunai with Hilmi and my family and his family ... i know my english suck And i don really care about it. And then 1st of December i went to Kl with my family , hais ... i guess is my time to become fatty again ... But nevermind i will find a way to make it smaller . I really hate it when people say they were emo or something ... because if wan emo don post post because nobody want's to know :) "Don terasa when you're seeing this because i just saying these people ." and i know i'm fat and very rough ... you just never know how soft my fking heart is ... I think Raj's know it ... Because i don know why Jessica like me though I'm fat right ? So don simply say people fat or something ... i know la you all other have tough body and six packs all ... just never under estimated me :) Small girls only think they only like Handsome boy and all ...
Now , talk about life ? My life actually good . But i just scare of dying ... I don really care about it :) I don really wan write about my girlfriend because i don wan to be so emotional .
>> Jessica tiew<< i just hope we can have a long relationship :) And maybe at 5/12/11 we can meet at MidValley ! YAY ! But i don think that going to happen ... her parents very caring :) But next year we can meet bha :D Everyday lagi tuu :) Hmm , Raj i just appriciate What you done and all :) i love you brother :)
I don really wan talk about other people because i don really so close to them ... But FRIENDS I AM A FRIENDLY ALLIAS !!
Now , talk about life ? My life actually good . But i just scare of dying ... I don really care about it :) I don really wan write about my girlfriend because i don wan to be so emotional .
>> Jessica tiew<< i just hope we can have a long relationship :) And maybe at 5/12/11 we can meet at MidValley ! YAY ! But i don think that going to happen ... her parents very caring :) But next year we can meet bha :D Everyday lagi tuu :) Hmm , Raj i just appriciate What you done and all :) i love you brother :)
I don really wan talk about other people because i don really so close to them ... But FRIENDS I AM A FRIENDLY ALLIAS !!